Handling of Personal Data
All the incoming applications to (Barnakademin) will be registered in our database. The data stored will be name, contact details, CV / attachments, image etc. All information you submit to us as an application or interest inquiry.
Uses for personal data
- The following items from the Datainspektionen give us the right to save your information;
- The processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill an agreement in which the registered party is part of or to act at the request of the data subject before entering into such an agreement.
- The processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for purposes relating to the legitimate interests of the data controller or third party, unless the interests of the data subject or fundamental rights and freedoms weigh heavier and require the protection of personal data, especially when the registered person is a child
The data saved in our database will be used to facilitate and ensure that we are able to find a job / assignment for you. Personal data will also be used for background checks on candidates of interest and to check references. For our customers, personal data will be saved to assist with a regular follow-up on the employment process and potential candidates.
Some personal information such as contact details etc. will later be sent to the family you selected as a job applicant for a first meeting/interview.
If you become an employee/customer with us, your information will also be used to write the contract, salary specification, payroll payment, billing and registration of taxes and employer fees at the tax office.
We strive to maintain continuous contact with both employees and customers. After employment, we will use both customer and employee's personal and contact information for regular contact and follow-up. We will send out information, news, offers, etc. regarding our services and our company Barnakademin. Use period for personal data
As long as you as a customer or employee have hired our staff or are employed by us, you will remain in our database. Even after employment, or after the termination of the contract, you are still in our database as long as you have the interest in remaining. In case of inactivity for 6 months or more, personal data is deleted except for these situations;
The data subject's rights
- Personal act must save for at least 10 years
- Facts such as "termination due to lack of work", "termination" and "termination for personal reasons"
- Information for administrative purposes and also to provide references to other employers
- Grades and certificate of employment with assessments given by the employer to the employee
- Information during the time that a dispute with a former employee may become applicable
- Information needed to determine if the person has sufficient qualifications for a new job
As a registered person you have the right to access, change or delete your personal information in our database. You also have the right to get a copy of the information we receive about you at any time. The registered person also owns the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority.